Гости

English Russian
Hi guys! I do mostly poses, but you can also find here accessories and objects in addition to sets, sims and paintings.
I hope you enjoy my work and it will be useful for you.
For any questions or orders, please contact the guest book, or through the contact form at the end of the blog.
CREDITS: If you are using my works in your site, please, give a direct link on my blog.

30.03.2014

Like no one Part II

MrLazy is still very busy, and i maked screenshorts myself. 
We are hope, that you will enjoy our new set without any theme xD 
Just sexy model poses)
































Download poses:


Download aks for set:

Bottle of  Jameson



Accessory tarantula


Object snake



Finally I want to advise you on our Collection File, in which I added two sofas, chair and snake used in this set.

6 комментариев: